This is just one of those products that has to be shared. Without being too dramatic, I have to say that it changed my life in a tiny way….
I have always struggled with dark, “quick growing” underarm hair that was just too stubborn for anything. It made me self conscious even though I shaved every morning and tried to not lift my arms up too much – for them to be exposed. The problem wasn’t so much the hair but more the dark patch that was in my arm pit. Unfortunately because I have fairly pale skin (I mean who tans in their armpit anyway?) there just seemed to always be this dark patch where the hair usually was. Before trying laser hair remover (which is quite costly), I decided to try this Veet hair removal business, which was recommended to me by a dermatologist.
I tried the in shower one because it is a lot more convenient and quick. From the first use I already started to see a difference in the colouring of the skin under my arms. I was sold! I have been using it for a year now and am so much happier and more confident. It gets rid of the hair and that dark patch that I always hated.
A few tips that I can give:
- Always do a patch test on a small area of skin, a day before.
- Do NOT leave it on for too long, it will burn your skin.
- Ensure you wash all the product off after the recommended time.
- Do not scrape the product off too roughly with the little sponge provided.
- Use before bed, as I would not recommend using deodorant afterwards.